MALOTONG ARABICA TORAJA BALALAMBEK COFFEE 250 GRAM POWDER AND COFFEE BEANS / SPECIALTY GRADE 1 PREMIUM TORAJA COFFEE
Toraja Coffee is an Indonesian Coffee which is legendary in the international world, and has been recognized and trusted by many famous cafes in the world, is a type of coffee that is hundreds of years old which was first brought under by the Dutch Colonial to Toraja (Tondok Lepongan Bulan) and continues to be developed Until now, this is what makes Toraja coffees so special and unique
Looking for Fragrant, Tasty, Safe Coffee for the Stomach
Or are you looking for the most suitable coffee for your cafe needs?
Or you want a consultation for the opening of a cafe
at Malotong Coffee it’s free, Brother, consultation.
everything is in
Made With Love
WHY, TORAJA ARABICA COFFEE BALALAMBEK MALOTONG?
1. Using Toraja Specialty Grade 1 Arabica Coffee that uses ORGANIC FERTILIZER
2. We only use quality coffee beans that have been sorted in TWO STAGES
3. Using Red Seeds from Assisted Farmers.
4. Cooked / Roasted By An Experienced Roastery.
5. Have Done Hundreds of Coffee Cupping / Coffee Tasting so that we can produce the level of coffee maturity that best suits the character of the coffee, be it Medium or Medium Dark
6. We are the ONLY COFFEE STORE in INDONESIA that focuses on SPECIAL management for TORAJA Coffee so that our ROASTERY really understands the character of the coffee so that it can maximize the potential of the coffee we send to the Hands of the Brothers
+COARSE GRIND – COARSE (Cold Drip,Cold Brew,French Press)
+ MEDIUM GRILLING (Pour Over, Aero Press, Drip Brewer, Siphon)
+FINE MILLING – FINE (Turkish Coffee, Espresso*)
Toraja Arabica Coffee ( Single Orgin Sapan)
Region : West Toraja, Balalambek area
Species : Arabica
Altitude : 1400-1800 masl
Process : Full Wash-Semi Wash-Natural
Roast Level : Medium
Flavor : Sweet Caramel, Fruity, Chocolate